Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Safety is our top priority. In order to ensure the safety of our patients, our healthcare team, and our community, we have made some changes to our office policies and procedures.
Updated Scheduling Process
To insure social distancing in our reception area visitors to our office will be limited to only those essential for the patient’s physical or emotional well being and care. Patients are required to wear masks, if you do not have one we will provide you with one. All patients are screened upon entering the office. We are reducing the number of patients we see per day and staggering appointment times to minimize number of patients in the office at one time. If you are unable to keep an appointment please let us know so can accommodate another person.
Patient and Visitor Safety
- Acquisition, training, and usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Robust infection control protocols
- Spore testing and double verification of sterilization of equipment and supplies
- Private individual treatment rooms that can be throughly disinfected after each use
- New high volume suction technology to reduce droplets and aerosols
- Surface de-contaminate after each patient encounter
- After each appointment, the entire room is fogged with a medical grade disinfectant
- Office air filtration system
- Touchless procedures and protocols
- Symptom Screening of everyone when entering office
- Routine evaluation of infections control protocols
Nothing is more important to us than the well being and safety of our patients. We appreciate your trusting us with your care. We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: